- 1 Vibration plate test
- 1.1 Vibro Shaper Vibrating plate
- 1.2 Sportstech professional vibration plate VP300
- 1.3 Vitalmaxx vibration trainer
- 1.4 The Skandika vibratory plates
- 1.5 Styletics vibration plate Slim
- 1.6 Maxxus Lifeplate 1.0
- 1.7 Casada Power Board Test
- 1.8 Vibration plate experiences
- 1.9 Vibration plate effect – how does it work?
- 1.10 Advantages of the Vibroplate
- 1.11 FAQ
- 1.11.1 How often and how long do I have to use a vibration plate?
- 1.11.2 How effective is the Vibroplate for losing weight?
- 1.11.3 For whom is the fitness training with the vibrating plate suitable?
- 1.11.4 And for whom not?
- 1.11.5 Is the Powerplate harmful to health?
- 1.11.6 Vibration plate for osteoarthritis?
- 1.11.7 How expensive is a vibration device?
- 1.12 Vibration trainer test: purchase criteria
- 1.13 Vibration plate Stiftung Warentest
Vibration plate test
With the help of the vibration plate almost 100 percent of the muscles are moved within a few minutes and you don’t move yourself. Everybody can benefit from the vibration training, no matter if advanced user or sporty beginner. It effectively helps to reduce tension, cellulite and body weight. This is proven by various scientific studies that we have linked to you.
But you shouldn’t expect miracles, because without sport and without a change of diet the results are of course not so good. The training will be more effective and varied, but more is required for fat burning. In the test there are triaxial vibration systems, oscillating vibration systems and vertical vibration systems.
…so that you make the right decision
Mode of action…
…and everything else you need to know!
It is worth it…
…and is it worth the money?
Table of contents
- Vibration plate test
- Vibro Shaper Vibration Plate
- Sportstech professional vibration plate VP300
- Vitalmaxx vibration trainer
- The Skandika vibration plates
- Skandika Home Vibration Plate 500
- Skandika vibrating plate 600
- Styletics vibratory plate Slim
- Maxxus Lifeplate 1.0
- Casada Power Board Test
- Vibration plate experiences
- Vibration plate effect – how does it work?
- Advantages of the Vibroplate
- How often and how long do I have to use a vibration plate?
- How effective is the vibratory plate for removal?
- For whom is the fitness training with the vibrating plate suitable?
- And for whom not?
- Is the Powerplate harmful to health?
- Vibration plate for osteoarthritis?
- How expensive is a vibration device?
- Vibration trainer test: Purchase criteria
- Vibration plate Stiftung Warentest
Our price tip
Just scroll down, there we have described the vibration plates in detail.
Vibro Shaper Vibrating plate
This is probably the best known vibration plate. An effective training is made possible for advanced and beginners. Your workout will be very varied due to the different intensity levels. Hard workouts are important if you want to increase your fitness. The vibration plate makes the workout very diversified. The company is aimed at people who want to lose weight and fitness athletes.
The footprint is large and the operation is carried out with the electric motor. Vibrations are generated, which activate the deep muscles. Power stretch bands are included so that different exercises are possible. People with health restrictions can also train, because the joints are hardly stressed. The Vibro Shaper can be operated by remote control and there are 99 different speeds. The weight of the vibration plate is about 12 kilograms and the maximum user weight is 120 kilograms.
- GENERAL: Vibro Shaper trains different muscle groups with only one device
- IMPORTANT: high quality oscillation technology – builds up muscles through vibration and tightens the body
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Protects joints, ligaments and bones – increases blood circulation and relaxes muscles
- APPLICATION: Only 10 minutes training per day to get the body in shape, 3 different levels: walking / jogging / sprinting, 50 muscle contractions and 99 different speeds in one machine
- DELIVERY INCLUDED: 1x Vibro-Shaper – vibration plate, power expansion bands (2 pieces resistance bands), 1x nutrition plan, 1x remote control (without battery
Now to Amazon!
Sportstech professional vibration plate VP300
The vibration plate supports during training programs and provides more momentum during sports. The speed can be controlled in 120 steps. Multi-directional vibrations are used, whereby several muscle groups are trained. The vibration plate can be used up to a weight of 120 kilograms. 2 pull ropes for training the upper body are included in the scope of delivery. The plate is suitable for professionals, beginners and for people of all ages. A training plan is included and you can start right away.
Sportstech professional vibration plate…
- Effective fat burning and muscle building thanks to the Multi-Directional Vibration System with 2 powerful motors, 120 intensity levels
- Bluetooth music wireless with integrated speaker – relax during your workout, don’t settle for less!
- incomparable design with touch display and a huge footprint 800×450 mm for even more possibilities during your workout
- Includes training bands for a comprehensive workout, a detailed training plan and a compact clip remote control
- Only 10 minutes of daily training – With the 3D Rocker Vibration Technology, almost all your muscle groups are stimulated by contraction, the result: improvement of skin texture + anti-cellulite, strengthening of the deep muscles, increase of coordination and mobility, improvement of the throughput of the muscle groups.
from 289,00 EUR
Now to Amazon!
Vitalmaxx vibration trainer
With six training programs and 99 intensities, a wide variety of workouts is provided. Data such as pace and calorie consumption can be read off the LCD display. You can easily adapt the intensity to your training level. Two expander bands are included in the scope of delivery to make the training even more effective. The shoulders and arms can be activated as well. The vibration plate weighs 14,7 kilograms, promises high durability and is made of robust steel. The training surface is non-slip and large. The maximum load is 120 kilograms and thus even heavy people can train.
VITALmaxx vibration trainer 2019 .
- Vibration trainer with 99 individually adjustable training levels
- 9 pre-set programs and powerful 3D Wip vibrations help you to perform an effective workout with the Vibrationplate. No matter if beginner or advanced!
- Fitness Home Vibration plates effectively train the main muscle groups abdomen legs buttocks. On the 3 vibration zones an optimal training can be carried out.
- Large LCD display shows vibration speed, time and calorie consumption
- Includes expander straps with handles and remote control for optimum ease of use
Now to Amazon!
The Skandika vibratory plates
Skandika training equipment stands for design, versatility and innovation. Skandika is a brand for outdoor and fitness enthusiasts. The manufacturer pays attention to outstanding prices and the right equipment with great quality. Whether professional or beginner, everyone can find the right fitness equipment from the manufacturer.
Skandika Home Vibration Plate 500
The vibratory plate looks very stylish and it is compact. The vibration plate offers good damping, different programs and the adjustable vibration strength with the remote control. The vibration plate is suitable for home use. The plate has a weight of 14.5 kilograms and the maximum weight of 120 kilograms is carried. With 600 watts the motor power is relatively high and with 20 steps per mode the speed range is designed. The purchase price is moderate and the product’s quality and design are convincing.
skandika Home Vibration Plate 500,…
- Effective muscle building through intensive DirectDrive drive system with powerful 3D vibrations and timer
- Individual endurance training through 4 different programs and adjustable vibration strength via remote control
- Optimal training of the main muscle groups and posture + movement coordination with damping by ring elastomers and individually adjustable training belts
- Space-saving stowage due to comfortable assembly dimensions: (LxWxH) – 56 x 50 x 20 cm
from 189,95 EUR
Now to Amazon!
Skandika vibrating plate 600
The vibration plate offers twenty adjustable speed levels, the maximum load capacity of 100 kilograms and the power of 200 watts. The model works with oscillating vibrations, also known as the rocker system. The scope of delivery includes the user manual, the remote control, the vibration plate and the two elastic training belts. The workmanship looks very good and therefore it is a robust and long lasting companion. The weight is 16,5 kilograms and the surface offers a lot of space for exercises. The vibration plate is controlled via the display or via remote control. Dynamic or static exercises can be performed.
Skandika 1091 Vibration Plate Home…
- Effective: muscle building, strength training and body toning through 20 different oscillating vibration levels. Damping for training that is easy on the joints
- Flexible: The tread plate on the central axis works on the principle of a rocker, alternating between the sides. You can vary the load intensity individually
- Included: Intensive drive system with 4 programs – 3 automatic and 1 individual. Adjustable training belts and detailed exercise instructions for beginners and advanced
- Suitable for use in the neighbourhood: The 200 watt motor is so quiet that not even the cat next door will notice when you are exercising
- Adaptable: The Home Vibration Plate 600 is available in black, white, blue and red. Easy to read display, compact dimensions, low weight and transport wheels
from 105,77 EUR
Now to Amazon!
Styletics vibration plate Slim
This vibration plate from Styletics convinces with a long power cord of 2.8 meters and the calorie display. The vibrations are oscillating vibrations and the training surface is large. The training time can be preset and there is the LED display. Different programs can be selected and so one manual program, five automatic programs and thirty speed levels. The weight is 14,5 kilograms and the maximum body weight is 120 kilograms. The power is 200 watts.
Vibration plate Slim 2017…
from 249,00 EUR
Now to Amazon!
Maxxus Lifeplate 1.0
This is a mobile device that can be taken everywhere. The vibration plate offers good spring elements and there are adjustable training bands with the Velcro fastener. The training surface is non-slip and the remote control works easily. The vibration motor works vertically. The user’s maximum weight is 100 kilograms and the vibration plate has a weight of 15 kilograms. The model Maxxus Lifeplate 3.1 on the other hand has a weight of about 16 kilograms and is suitable for users up to a maximum of 120 kilograms. The plate 3.1 works with oscillating movements.
Lifeplate 1.0 vibration plate -…
- EFFECTIVE WHOLE-BODY TRAINING AT HOME: Optimal training equipment for home and ideal for improving your posture, tightening the skin, building muscle and promoting fat burning.
- 3-D VIBRATION: Exercise bike with maximum effective training effect through 3-D vibration. Optimal muscle stress and promotion of coordination and mobility.
- ADJUSTABLE PLATE LIFT: fitness machine with simple operation and individually adjustable plate lift to set the desired training intensity. Ideal for beginners and advanced users.
- LONG-LONG LIFE 150 WATT MOTOR: Four intensity levels up to 45Hz thanks to the powerful 150 Watt direct-drive motor. Quiet running and optimal damping thanks to the steel spring damping system acting downwards.
- SPACE-SAVING CONSTRUCTION: 530x400mm large training surface with only 560x500mm installation dimensions make this vibration trainer ideal for use at home. Low 15kg own weight for easy storage.
Now to Amazon!
Casada Power Board Test
The power board is examining:
Casada 79 x 47 x 14.5 cm PowerBoard…
- Board for personalized training.
- 10 minutes per day – guaranteed results.
- Muscle tightening, weight loss, blood circulation.
- Automatic programs.
- Everyone at their own rhythm!
Now to Amazon!
Vibration plate experiences
Most experiences with the vibratory plates are positive. Especially people with staying power and realistic expectations are enthusiastic about this effective sports equipment. Without effort, excess pounds can never be lost and sports and a change of diet are also important. Losing weight only with the Power Board is difficult. There are different devices on the market so that there is something suitable for everyone. Many buyers pay attention to a robust design and durability. In addition, of course, there is also a good price-performance ratio and ease of use. Only a few spend too much on the large devices and this results in dissatisfaction.
Vibration plate effect – how does it work?
Through the oscillating vibrations, energy is supposed to enter the body. Through the energy muscles should contract and then relax. The muscles should also burn calories like normal sports exercises. The whole body should therefore become warm and tingling. Vibrations are transferred to the limbs, which results in effort and activity for the muscles. About 90 percent of the muscles are used at the same time.
Advantages of the Vibroplate
The virbration plate offers several advantages such as better blood circulation and increased bone density. In addition, there is better posture and better coordination and balance. The muscles are rejuvenated, the muscles are trained and strengthened and in addition there is the increased physical flexibility.
Here is a summary of the questions that reach us, Health2Advisors, again and again.
How often and how long do I have to use a vibration plate?
Anyone who wants to tone the body or burn calories naturally wonders how to use the vibration plate. Regular and intensive training is generally very important. It is best to allow for about 10 minutes a day, and the crisp and short exercise units that are intensive for this are better. 20 minutes on the machine should be about as strenuous as one hour of normal physical training.
How effective is the Vibroplate for losing weight?
In general, further sports activities are important, such as swimming, cycling or jogging. It is best to follow a low-fat, low-carbohydrate and high-protein diet. The machines cannot work wonders, but they do help to lose pounds in a healthy way. The body can become firmer, the figure becomes more athletic and muscle contractions occur where no muscles were expected before. Intensive and regular training over a few weeks is always important.
For whom is the fitness training with the vibrating plate suitable?
The vibratory plates are generally aimed at a very broad target audience. Not only competitive athletes use vibration training to improve their condition or to build up muscles. There are hardly any restrictions regarding age, weight and gender. The training is always perfectly coordinated, no matter whether you are a spry pensioner, amateur or fitness fan. The vibrations are suitable for everyone, no matter whether symptoms of aging are counteracted, cellulite is fought, muscles are built up, performance is increased, fitness is improved, people want to lose weight or just want to warm up before exercise.
And for whom not?
Everyone should use the training programme tailored to their individual needs and it is best to seek advice first. Always check your posture so that you do not suffer from headaches or joint pain. Children and young people under 18 years of age should not use the plates, because the muscles are not yet fully developed here. Those who have not done any sports so far should also start with other sports first, so that the musculature gets the necessary stability. Also less suitable are people with joint diseases, damaged discs, cardiac arrhythmia, epilepsy or diabetes.
Is the Powerplate harmful to health?
It is important that the exercises are always performed correctly. Compared to solid ground, the exercises are naturally more strenuous. Posture and movements are best controlled by trainers. The training is dangerous in advanced osteoporosis because bone fractures are possible. The training method is also not suitable for people with pacemakers or artificial joints.
Vibration plate for osteoarthritis?
Vibration training is said to have a positive influence on the degenerative process and to improve joint functionality. This is due to the high secretion of the synovial fluid which makes the joints more resilient and lubricates them. Everybody has to test for himself whether the training is compatible. If the arthrosis is too strong, the training could also be harmful.
How expensive is a vibration device?
The price of a vibration device depends on handling, operation, weight, material and motor. Without a column, the vibration plates are usually cheaper and suitable for beginners. You should often refrain from the real bargains because of the inferior quality. Prices range from about 250 to 1700 Euro for the models with column.
Vibration trainer test: purchase criteria
There is a wide range of vibration plates and vibration trainers on the market. There are not only different manufacturers, but also different models. Everyone should make a good choice for his or her needs. Everyone should consider whether it should be a model without or with a column. You have to distinguish between price, size and weight. The stronger motor is important for efficient training with many applications and here models with a column are the best choice.
However, compact units also have advantages, as they are portable, space-saving and cheaper. Most of the time, the compact models also offer sufficient adjustment possibilities and training programs. The models with column are often of higher quality, quieter and more stable. The vibration sequences then decide on the muscle areas which are stressed and so there are side aging vibrations, 3-dimensional vibrations or vertical vibrations.
Vibration plate Stiftung Warentest
Stiftung Warentest has not yet issued a test for the vibration plates. However, a normal vibratory plate test is also concerned with which model is a test winner. Important factors are high stability, the number of training programs, maximum body weight and the type of vibration. Test winners convince with a good price for a good performance. Well-known manufacturers such as Vitalmaxx, Skandika, Maxxus, Sportstech or Styletics offer very good models that are often recommended.
I am a nutritionist and have been able to gain a lot of experience through my profession – time and again I have seen the same mistakes with people who wanted to lose weight. For this reason I would like to finally provide clarity.